Christmas Etc. respects each individual’s right to personal privacy. Christmas Etc. collects and uses personal information to operate Christmas Etc. and to deliver the services you have requested. We will not sell your name or information. We collect and use information through our Web site only in the ways disclosed in this statement. This statement applies solely to information collected at xmasetc.com. By using our site, you agree to the terms and conditions of this policy. We may ask you to provide additional information that will enable us to improve your site experience. Participation is optional; however you may not be able to use some of our services if you decide to withhold information. We receive information from you when you:
- Place an order
- Agree to receive emails from xmasetc.com
- Sign up for one of our giveaways, contests, or surveys
- Participate in special promotions
- Provide feedback to us in an e-mail
- We may ask for your name, e-mail address, phone number, address, date of birth, type of business, credit card number/expiration date, retail store preferences and other currently used products. We may also request personal preference information that is needed to register or subscribe you to services or offers, or to make product ecommendations. In the case of gift purchases, we may also review and store personally identifiable information in which users deliberately divulge information about others. Please do not provide us any personally identifiable information if you do not want us to collect it.
We also collect general, non-personally identifiable information on how visitors move through our site. This information is used to improve site administration and services.
A cookie is a small text file that our Web server places on a user’s computer hard drive to be a unique identifier, but doesn’t provide personal information like names or email addresses. Cookies enable us to track usage patterns and deliver customized content. We employ cookies to provide you with a faster, more convenient shopping experience. Cookies also help us monitor the function of our website and perform various site traffic analyses.
When you shop on line at xmasetc.com, rest assured your privacy has been protected. Our secure server software uses industry standard encryption technology to safeguard your transaction. It encrypts your personal and credit card information as it travels over the internet.
The information collected by xmasetc.com will be used for marketing and research purposes. Users who provide information may receive products, services, email announcements or advertisements. Persons who choose to communicate with xmasetc.com and thereby supply xmasetc.com with an e-mail address may receive future communications from us.
Registered users may receive additional announcements from us about products, services, special deals, and/or a newsletter. The information we collect will be used to create customer profiles based on browsing, personal information &/or purchasing history. Out of respect for the privacy of our users we present the option to not receive these types of communications. You may unsubscribe at any time by e-mailing your request to email@example.com. Simply state, “Do not email” in the subject and body of the message. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for removal.
Access to Information
If problems arise, users may contact us via email at customerservice @ Illumecandles.com or send mail to this address:
Attn: Web Coordinator
1201 Allendale Rd.
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
We are committed to resolving disputes in a timely fashion.